Product: Fast Ethernet Converter
Description: It is fast Ethernet fiber optic transmission equipment which can converter between two different network cable and optical fiber transmission medium. Support 10/100 Mbps network bandwidth. This product can be used in pair and also can be used with other equipment. It is widely used in surveillance, home network fiber, etc.
1. Provide 1 100 Mbps fiber optic and 1 network port which can transform between network data, fiber optic and power;|
2. Using 1X9 fiber modules and SC interface, with the single mode double optical fiber, up to 20 km transmission distance;
3. Compatible with IEEE 802.3 10 BASE-T, IEEE 802.3 u 100 BASE-TX/FX Ethernet standards;
4. Support 10/100 Mbps full/half duplex automatic adaptation, support automatic MDI/MDIX;
5. Excellent circuit protection, effectively improve the lightning protection, anti-static products and anti-interference ability;
6. Dynamic LED status indicator, real-time display the current working status, provide simple working status and troubleshooting;
7. Support wide voltage DC12V-24V input;
8. MIT compact aluminum shell structure design, convenient racks, desktop, wall installation.
1) Please turn off the power related to the device before installation;
2) Please check if the network cables being taken up by other device;
3) Please connect LAN port of Fast Ethernet Converter and NVR or network device like computer with network cable;
4) Use two optical fibers with single-mode double fiber connect with fiber port of two Fast Ethernet Converters. Pay attention to the optical fiber connection interface RX and TX line should be CROSS connection. That is: one end of optical fiber line connected to the module TX interface, the other end should be connected to the RX interface;
5) Please check if the installation is correct and power the system;
6) Please check if the network is working.
601/88 Prachauthit Road, Wangthonglang District, Wangthonglang Prefecture, Bangkok, Thailand. 10310