Product: POE Ethernet Optical Transceiver
Description: POE Ethernet Optical Transceiver is fast Ethernet fiber optic transmission equipment, which can converter between two different network cable and optical fiber transmission medium, and with PoE function. This product can be used in pair or match with other equipment. It is perfect for connecting PoE IP camera to supply power and network data transmission, avoid connecting the power socket. It is widely used in security network surveillance, network engineer and others system.
1. Provide 100Mbps 1 fiber port and1 Ethernet port which can converter between network data, fiber optic and power;|
2. Ethernet port with PoE, support IEEE802.3 af/at standard, maximum 30W output.
2. Use SFP optical module, support hot plug and different SFP module optional;
4. Compatible with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX/FX Ethernet standard;
5. Support 10/100Mbps full/half duplex auto adaptation, support auto MDI/MDIX;
6. Excellent circuit isolation protection, effectively improve lightning protection, ESD and anti-interference ability;
7. Dynamic LED indicator, real-time display current working status, provide simple working status tips and trouble shooting;
8. Support DC48V～55V wide range voltage input;
9. Delicate aluminum MIT structure design, easily install in rack, desktop and wall.
1) Please turn off the signal source and the device's power, installation with power on may damage the device;
a: Bandwidth, 1: 155M; 2: 1.25G; 3: 2.1G; 4: 4.25G; 5: 8G; 6: 10G|
b: No. of Fiber, 1: Single Fiber, 2: Dual Fiber
X: Optical Wave Length, A: 850nm; B: 1310nm; C: 1550nm
Y: Single-mode OR Multi-mode, S:Single-mode; M: Multi-mode
Z: Wavelength of Single Fiber, T: 1310\1550; R: 1550\1310
C: Distance, For example: 20km, 40km, 60km
1. POE Ethernet Optical Transceiver 1 pc|
2. Power adapter 1 pc
3. MIT Hanger 2 pcs
4. User manual 1 pc
601/88 Prachauthit Road, Wangthonglang District, Wangthonglang Prefecture, Bangkok, Thailand. 10310