Product: Power Surge Protector 220V
This kind of surge protector's design is based on the IEC61643-21:2000 standard. It use standard 35 mm guide rail type installation. The limiting voltage type series Power Surge Protector have very strong lightning current discharge capacity, single module can withstand up to 60kA surge current. It can prevent a variety of surge, including direct lightning It can be used as the first-class lightning protection of the project power system in areas with high risk of lightning strike. It also can be combined in single phase / three-phase power lines.
It suit for AC 50Hz (or 60Hz), rated working voltage 220V/380V power distribution and control systems and widely used in construction and factory power supply system's power protection. It is mainly installed in power input line of the electrical system to withstand the transient over-voltage amplitude of the directly lightning, inductive lightning and switching over-voltage, discharge surge energy to protect the system circuits and devices.
1. Standard: IEC61643-1:2000;|
2. Protection: AC power;
3. Function: Multi-level over voltage protection, quick reacting time, low inserting loss;
4. Grounding mode: Screw crimping ;
5. Outlook design: Clear mark; Easily recognized ;Flame retardant shell, delicate size, simple installation.
1) Check if there is damage on the protector's shell before installation, then use multimeter Ω×10k grade to measure the resistance between this protector’s wiring terminal L1,L2,L3,N,PE and see whether the result is normal or not;|
2) After fixed the Power Surge Protector, refer to the wiring diagram of the products corresponding mode (like Application);the connection line should use insulate copper wire and its transversal surface should more than 16 mm2, withstand voltage should higher than AC 500V, and the length should be as short as possible.
3) Connect protector's grounding terminal.
1. Power Surge Protector 1 pc |
2. User Manual 1pc
601/88 Prachauthit Road, Wangthonglang District, Wangthonglang Prefecture, Bangkok, Thailand. 10310