Product: Switch PoE 4 Port + Fiber SC Port 10/100
Description: 4 ports PoE Switch is a surveillance security Ethernet Switch which aims at Ethernet high definition surveillance, Ethernet project security system. The product fully combines the characteristic of surveillance security, provides fast packet forwarding ability and abundant backplane bandwidth, which ensures clear image and fluent transmission. Inserted static, surge protection circuit can improve product stability. The product supports one key CCTV mode, can achieve VLAN after configuration, control the Net storm, protect the information security, prevent the viral transmission and Ethernet attack, fully satisfy the Ethernet video surveillance security system and Ethernet project needs.
1. Major ports: 1 pc 100Mbps up link optical port, 4 pcs 100Mbps down link Ethernet ports, every port supports MDI/MDIX;
2. Special function: One key CCTV model; 1～4 downlink ports can only communicate with uplink ports;
3. Power input: DC48V～57V;
4.Transmission Distance : Ethernet port 0～100m, optical port 20km;
5. Standard: Meet IEEE802.3 ,IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.3 af/at（PoE switch）standards, PoE use End-Span, the spare cable can be of other use;
6. Protection: Excellent anti-thunder, anti-static and anti-interference ability;
7. Appearance: Delicate design and easy installation, configure the anti-theft lock hole, guard against theft;
8. Operation: Plug and Play, No Setting required.
1) The equipment must connect the ground according to the request.
2) Turn the dial switch for left, the equipment can enter surveillance mode after providing power for the equipment.
1) Please turn off the signal power and display device power before installation, installation with power will damage the transmission equipment;
2) Use network cable connect PoE IP camera and 1～4 down link ports of product respectively;
3) Use two single model double fiber connect equipment uplink optical port and uplink equipment (optical converter) optical port, please notice that the fiber port RX and TX need cross-linking.
4) Turn on the power of the equipment;
5) Check if the installation is correct, equipment is in good condition, the connection is stable, then provide power for system;
6) Ensure the Ethernet equipment with power and work properly.
1. 4 Ports POE switch 1 pc
2. Power adapter 1 pc
3. AC power cable 1 pc
4. Accessory 1 set
5. User manual 1 set
601/88 Prachauthit Road, Wangthonglang District, Wangthonglang Prefecture, Bangkok, Thailand. 10310